There are many health reasons to drink water from a copper tumbler.
Storing water in a copper vessel works as a purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful for the body. It also helps maintain body’s pH (acid-alkaline) balance. There are also numerous health benefits that have been attributed to drinking water stored in copper bottles.
The perfect on the rocks glass. Great for gin, whiskey and tequila as the natural conductivity of copper keeps heat out and the cold in.